New Health Ranger video explains why heavy metals are so dangerous to human health: lead, cadmium, arsenic and mercury
|Thursday, January 30, 2014|
(NaturalNews) I've just posted an informative new video which explains why heavy metals are so toxic to human health, with details on how each heavy metal impacts particular organs in the body.
Click here to watch the video on YouTube.
The video covers the toxicity of:
In this video, you'll learn many astonishing facts about where toxic heavy metals come from, which organs they tend to target, and even how heavy metals can cause personality changes in humans.
It's true: Copper toxicity can lead to mental instability and insanity, while cadmium toxicity can lead to an aggressive, "bullying" personality with frequent outbursts of anger.
To help readers avoid heavy metals in their foods, we've begun posting food research results at Labs.NaturalNews.com, where hundreds of different foods, superfoods and nutritional products are in the process of being posted with their heavy metals composition analysis. (More results are being posted each week...)
Using this information, consumers can greatly reduce their intake of toxic heavy metals, thereby protecting their bodies from cumulative heavy metals toxicity.
Use this information to avoid metals that can harm you the mostPeople can also specifically seek to reduce specific metals that might target organs where they already have weakness or vulnerability. For example:
• People with kidney disease should seek to drastically reduce cadmium intake.
• People with cancer should drastically reduce arsenic intake.
• People with mental health issues should drastically reduce copper intake.
• People with cognitive disorders or depression should drastically reduce lead intake.
• People with Alzheimer's or dementia should drastically reduce aluminum intake.
Watch my full video explanation here: