Friday, January 11, 2013

Video - The Top 10 Ways to be Miserable in 2013 - by Marci Shimoff

LoveBook_Banner















Want a great laugh? Take a quick break -- just a minute -- to watch this.
 
We were cracking up creating it, and I'm sure you'll get a good laugh.
There's also an important message in here for you about how to have a magnificent year.
Watch here or click the video above.
I know you've got friends or family who will relate -- please pass it on to them.

And let me know which of the top 10 was your favorite on my Facebook page here. 

Wishing you the most magnificent 2013!  
With Love for No Reason and Every Reason, 
 
Marci Shimoff  
P.S.
I had a great call with Dr. Sara Gottfried on Wednesday about how to be Happy,
Healthy and Hot in 2013. You won't want to miss the replay. Listen to it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment