- A town in the UK is considering adding fluoride to milk served in its primary schools in order to promote better dental health; 10 other areas of the UK have already introduced fluoridated milk to its students
- Fluoride is a toxic substance that is biologically active in the human body where it accumulates in sensitive tissues over time, wreaks havoc with enzymes and produces a number of serious adverse health effects.
- 25 human studies have linked fluoride with lowered IQ in children, including recent research from Harvard, and 100 animal studies linking it to brain damage
- Soda and other sweet beverages, including 100 percent fruit juices, have long been known to increase your risk of cavities. Many of these types of beverages supply a double-whammy because they also cause dental erosion
- I believe it’s virtually impossible to have wholly undamaged teeth without an optimal diet, no matter what other questionably preventive methods you chose to use
Breakthrough in the Fight Against Flu: Scientists Move Closer to Universal VaccineOctober 08, 2013
- During the 2009 H1N1 pandemic, those who had more virus-killing immune cells, known as CD8 T cells, either did not get sick or had only mild flu symptoms
- Researchers believe that getting a vaccine that prompts your body to produce more CD8 T cells may protect you from getting infected with the flu, or at least from having severe symptoms, resulting in a ‘universal’ flu vaccine
- Vitamin D has a direct immune-modulating effect on CD8 T cells and vitamin-D deficiency may worsen CD8 T-cell deficiency
- It may be, then, that the best ‘universal flu vaccine’ there is doesn’t need to be ‘developed’ or ‘created’ – it already exists in the form of natural vitamin D
October 07, 2013
Sugar Substitutes—What’s Safe and What’s Not
October 07, 2013
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/10/07/sugar-substitutes.aspx?e_cid=20131007Z1_PRNL_art_1&utm_source=prmrnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20131007Z1I Am Against Water Fluoridation
"Fluoride comes from fluorine, an elemental gas that Webster's describes as pale, yellowish, flammable, irritating, and toxic.
"In 1977, the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) published the following information on fluorine:..."
Comprehensive List Of States With The Highest Fluoride Rates
Breaking News | October 6, 2013 - (SEE VIDEO: "10 Facts About Fluoride")
Top Scientist: Fluoride Already Shown to Cause 10,000 Cancer Deaths
October 5, 2013
Initiative 517 – Would Allow Washington Cities and Counties To Vote On Fluoridation
James Robert Deal, Attorney, Fluoride Class Action. James@Fluoride-Class-Action.com 425-771-1110 >> website for class action on fluoride: http://www.fluoride-class-action.com/