Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Email to FAN - Fluoride Poisoning - MD's couldn't find what was wrong - Now suggest to try bottled water to see if undiagnosed symptoms reverse


December 11, 2012

A few days ago I received this very moving email from Alonna (Lonny) McKeone
I normally do not request anything for my donations but this time I would like a T- Shirt with the hopes that wearing it will provide the information about your website and the fantastic work you do to stop the poisoning of our public drinking water. I was very much physically and mentally affected by the fluoridated water after moving to Schuylkill Haven, PA. It was so debilitating that I was possibly 2 to 3 weeks from being confined to a wheelchair, and I, and my family are also thoroughly convinced I would have eventually died from fluoride poisoning. All the Medical Professionals I went to for help had absolutely no idea what was wrong and could not help me. They labeled me with the Multiple Sclerosis and sent me on my way. My Sister, with the help of your website, finally figured out what was wrong with me. I stopped drinking, eating, and cooking anything associated with fluoridated water and the symptoms reversed and I now have my life back, although some of the damage done by my fluoride poisoning will always be with me, and if I accidently eat or drink anything with fluoride my body lets me know it. Thank You and everyone for providing us with the very accurate information that helped me, and also helped to finally stop the fluoridation of the public drinking water in Schuylkill Haven, PA., as well as all other communities that have stopped. I Thank you again for the wonderful work you all do. It has made an incredible difference in my life and probably many, many other lives.
God Bless and Take care......Alonna Mckeone
I wrote to Alonna and asked her permission to share this email with you and this is what she replied:
Yes, you gladly have my permission to share my e-mail, and you may also publish my name. There is no need to thank me because I should be thanking you. I am very sure there are many more people that are possibly as highly sensitive to fluoridation as I am, but probably aren't aware of it. If my e-mail helps to put an end to this fluoridation contamination and also helps someone who is suffering from fluoride, all my years (at least 2 to 3 years, until our SELF- diagnosis ), It would  be wonderful. I also wish Medical Doctors would be more open minded about this. My family Doctor at first did not believe me, but she does now. She now is open minded enough to tell her other patients with mysterious undiagnosed symptoms (she practices in Reading, PA. which has fluoridated water) to try using only bottled unfluoridated water just in case the fluoride might be affecting them. One small victory, but a victory nontheless.
Thank you again, God Bless, and Take care… Alonna Mckeone
So this prompts me to request others on our list, who are also sensitive to fluoride, to write into us and share your story. What were your symptoms? How did you find out that they might be caused by fluoride? Please indicate whether we can use your full name, or first name or anon.
The shocker in all this is that no fluoridating country has ever followed up on these many anecdotal stories to put the matter onto a scientific level. In my view this is reprehensible and irresponsible. After all this is THEIR practice and they are FORCING it on people. If there is any small inkling that individuals are being harmed they should follow up the matter extremely carefully. They are not.  This is the total antithesis to due diligence. The end result is that the vast majority of doctors in fluoridated countries have no idea that this condition may exist and what symptoms to look for.  For those who want to learn more about this aspect of fluoridation please read chapter 13 in The Case Against Fluoride by Connett, Beck, and Micklem and the book Fluoride Fatigue by Brice Spittle.  Both books are offered as premiums in our annual fundraiser, see details below.

No comments:

Post a Comment